Are you looking for a new workout that will increase your cardiovascular fitness and fill your soul?
Are you looking for a practice to increase your confidence, energy, acceptance of yourself, and power? Are you seeking a way to be more of who you are at work, in your relationships, and/or in life?
Have you read The Genius Habit and are looking for a physical practice to bolster your energy with the already insightful change The Genius Habit has brought to your career and life?
Join Laura Garnett’s Movement Class on Dec 20th for just $15.
No dance experience is required! The class structure will be the following:
- Overview and beginning meditation by Laura
- Dance for 45 minutes—the music starts slow, gets faster, then slows down for a meditative cool-down
- 15 minutes for reflections and sharing to wrap up the experience
What you need to do
- Plug the computer into a sound system that allows you to fully immerse yourself in the music.
- Make sure you’re in a quiet space where you have privacy and won’t be interrupted.
- Ideally have your camera on so that we can feel the energy of each other—but if you’re self-conscious, don’t worry, you can have it off!
- Wear comfortable workout clothes that allow you to move.
- Have a yoga mat or rug nearby to stretch, sit, or lay down in the warm-up and cool-down stages of the experience.
Tuesday, December 20, 7:00 am-8:00 am EST
"*" indicates required fields