Let’s take you
to the next level
Are you ready to feel: energized, inspired, clear, and on the path toward up-leveling your Google work experience?
Up-level Masterminds – Exclusive 1:1 + Group Coaching
We will work together to identify your Zone of Genius, unearth the unconscious rules holding you back, identify your psychological performance barriers, and more! You will also get the collective Genius of the group with my support in all group meetings. Achieve one (or two!) big professional goals, expand your network, and receive highly impactful individual and group support to ensure you’re truly in the Zone and up-leveling your work experience and life.
Who is this for?
This is a high-impact program involving: one private session with me (1-hr session with intentional pre-work), an individualized tracker to help you track and achieve your goals, five virtual group sessions, and more.
You’re a Google company leader and managing a team, and you haven’t had the bandwidth to think about how to be more productive, maximize your work experience, and ensure you’re modeling the behaviors you want your team to embody. You also feel isolated and haven’t had time to network — and Google has cut the budget to support you in getting an executive coach. You could use an outside perspective, some time to “think” about your career and life and how you could be more proactive, and would benefit from connecting with some cross-functional leaders.
There are only 5 spots for this group of Masterminds - one is for you!
We kick off July 10th with only 5 exclusive spots available. We close the doors on June 25th, or whenever the spots are filled — whichever comes first! Don’t miss out!
Here are all the details you need to know:
If you're ready to apply, click here!
- Start date: Week of July 10th
- Length of program: 3-4 months (anticipate from July – October)
- Private session with Laura: Scheduled at your convenience before the group session starts. In this session, we will:
- Identify your Zone of Genius, unearth the unconscious rules holding you back, identify your psychological performance barriers, and more!
- Get super clear on your goal(s) for the program.
- Group meetings and ongoing communication: There will be 5 — one every two to three weeks — plus a private Movement Class (if desired)! There will also be a Slack group created so that everyone can share insights and updates in between group meetings.
- End Goal: Achieve one or two big professional goals, expand your network, and receive individual and group support to ensure you’re truly in the Zone and up-leveling your work experience and life.
- Cost: $5,500
- Payment Options:
- 4 Payments of $1,375, billed monthly by my team
- Pay in full upfront and get a 10% discount: $4950
Potential Topics covered (will be customized to the group):
- Know Your Zone of Genius and Upgrade Your Performance
- What Work and Success Rules Are Ruling You
- Is Your Relationship Hurting or Bolstering Your Career—Gaining Relationship Clarity
- Double Your Confidence and Erase Imposter Syndrome
- Reduce Overwhelm and Embrace Failure
- Tap into Your Instinct and Desires
RECOGNIZED BY BUSINESS INSIDER’S MOST INNOVATIVE CAREER COACHES IN 2020
Here’s what others are saying:
“The experience of working with Laura was a delightful combination of some brilliant business suggestions and strategies served up with a big dollop of therapy.”
“Laura Garnett’s approach is unique because it’s a compelling mix of grounding theory and practice. She references and synthesizes many profound bodies of work around happiness, success, and performance. Then, integrates pragmatic ways to take action.”
“Laura helped me re-wire my thinking and how I approach the world. These are things that I dreamed about but I didn’t know how to put words or actions to them. The tracker has helped me stay aligned with myself and my vision.”
“Laura helped me identify my personal strengths and passions, which has helped me clarify my goals, understand where I need help, and avoid some pitfalls I had been constantly stumbling into. After working with Laura, I have a deeper understanding of why I feel strongly about certain things and how that affects the way I think and how I lead. I am able to tune my leadership to what I do best.”